Re: [TCML] Fringe Tesla Coils

I agree with you, Terry. While some of the regular Tesla Coil discharges
looked fine, the coil to coil discharges looked like they were digitally
composited in -- they were far brighter and far wider than the other coil  discharges.

Fringe is getting interesting. Certainly it's like the X-Files, where each
episode also has a little contribution to the "overall" plot. Last night's
episode was maybe not the strongest one I've seen so far, but it was still
pretty interesting, and way way way over network fare like "Dancing With The
Stars".

 -- David

In a message dated 10/15/2008 8:48:04 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,