From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bartb
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:45 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] SISG success

Hi Jim,

As mentioned, I'm not sure if Mark is still selling the boards or not.
You'll have to contact Mark about that. As far as voltage, well I am
starting out with 6 boards. Each board has four 900V sections, so each
board fires at about 3600V, so 21,600V total. I'm using a 14.4kV pig, so
I may end up removing a board, but I'm not sure how it will react. It
may actually fire all 6 ok. As far as the current, well, unknown at this
time. I plan to allow enough current to attain decent switching rates.

Take care,
Bart