Re: [TCML] SISG success

hey guys,

these 2 voltages are valid
i shall attempt to explain

Vdrm1 is the voltage that at which Idrm is specified and Vs@Vdrm1 is the voltage at which the device will "hard switch" as the voltage rises between these levels there will be slight current increase to the point the device becomes highly conductive if the V/I was plotted it would show a curve similar to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Diacgraph.png

hope this clears things up

--
Regards
Paul Bidmead

Finn Hammer wrote:
Terry, Jim, Bert, Bart, all

<snip>

Vdrm1 voltage 275V
"Peak Off-state Voltage
Maximum voltage that can be applied while maintaining off state."

Then there is:

Vs@Vdrm1 voltage 350V
"Switching Voltage
Maximum voltage prior to switching to on state."

The way I read it, both voltages describe the voltage which determines the point where the device turns on.
How can thay be so different?

Cheers, Finn Hammer