[TCML] Good web sites

Hi guys hope you are all doing ok.I need to fuel my passion in high voltage and I was wondering if there are particular websites that show record Tesla Coils like the longest Nst driven sparks or the largest sstc and models that serve with best tank caps to use and ideal designs ect. I think any Coiler would like to build a 14million volt Tesla coil like this one in the pic.Im just looking for suggestions. The first Tesla Coil that I saw and marveled at was issued in the National Geographic July 1993 volume 184 with a picture of Richard Hull  Richmond,Virginia and his Tesla Coil,I dont suppose There is a way to say Hi to him for me!  Thanks Gareth