From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 8:30 am
Subject: [TCML] Re: Looking for a NICE plate transformer

Hi all,

DOH! A "niVe" plate transformer? Please excuse my subject line
typo. That should have read "looking for a niCe plate transformer"
Yesterday was a LONG day for me and I was quite exhausted
when I posted this letter ;^) Anyway, I am looking for a "nice"
plate transformer with voltage/current specs in the range that
I mentioned.

Remembering to proof read before hitting the send button,
David