[TCML] Eric Dollard

Hi,

I am researching the discoveries made by and the technology developed by
Nikola Tesla and I would like to speak with Eric Dollard, a scientist and
engineer who is an expert on the research of Nikola Tesla.  I have watched
the video lectures and demonstrations of Eric Dollards work at Borderland
Sciences Research Foundation and I recently ordered a few of his books on
the theory of Tesla's technology.  I am interested in paying Eric Dollard to
consult my research group on replicating Tesla's wireless transmission of
energy system.   I have been unable to find Eric's contact information; I
know that he gave a lecture in San Francisco during March 2007.  I would
appreciate any information you can give me on contacting Eric Dollard.

Thanks,
David Ellstein
Researcher
Governing Dynamics