[TCML] Maxwell HV Capacitor

After our huge Open House sale, I have one remaining Maxwell HV high-Q
factor energy discharge capacitor, catalog# 35283,
rated .03 uF 50 kV DC pulse rating.  The current new Maxwell price is now in
excess of $1,000.00.

If anyone is interesting in this cap for a nice medium size coil, contact me
off-list and I will
email a photo of it.  With a pair of 12 kV 60 mA nsts parallel connected and
a 10 inch dia sec coil, this will produce a
4.5 ft long spark.  Nice for Halloween effects.

Dr. Resonance