[TCML] Re.New secondary

Hi and thanks for the cover Bart,hope it never came out wrong .05mm is for nano Tesla Coils that work off penlight batteries lol I think those small ones are very clever,But if I work hard enough I would like to eventually build really big SG Teslas.I already went through the mammoth task of fighting my parents all the  way to let me build one,When I get to England it would be fighting the neighbours but I will not give up and Ill work hard! Gareth