[TCML] New Tesla Coil

Hey everyone, Bart Im building a secondary of 75mm diameter with .35mm wire I want it 1200 turns which will give me 420mm height which is more than 375mm (5:1 ratio) What do you think is best for performance,Can I go more than 5:1 ratio? Oh we also get polyuathane but in varnish for floors only,is that correct? Can fiberglass resin also do the trick?The spark length on my 4 mots dont look long and you supposed to use a rotary spark gap,can anyone help me with mots(Is it also necessary to disconnect the outer mots from the core to prevent arcing?) Bart whats your take on my secondary? Im going to take my secondary and my copper sphere to the UK and make more! Thanks again Gareth