[TCML] clamp on amp meter, digital or analog ?

Im needing a new clamp- on  meter to measure power line amps to my coil and also a large J Ladder.

   A 'cheap' Harbor Freight may do, but, ive used digital meters before,..they would show voltage/etc  where there was none. (picking up the magnetic feild i guess ??).

    It may be best to stay with an analog type??, my ol' one seemed to work ok....(but i broke it )   just wonderin' , thanks,dave