Re: [TCML] Looking for a nive plate transformer

I have a 3 kV 1100 mA plate xmfr.

I also have a 14.4 kV, 10 kVA  pole xmfr.  Sec can be unwound to 4-5 kV
range.  I remove the core/coil assembly and drop them into
a 18 x 18 square x 19" high steel tank with phenolic lid.  You set sec
current with a series power reactor.

In a tank, with oil, it won't even get warm at 800 mA current draw.

Dr. Resonance