Re: [TCML] tunning effected by power output

Yes, the increasing length of the streamers add to the top load's  capacit
ance and affects the secondary's frequency. You actually have  to tune the
primary just a bit lower in frequency so that it will match the  secondary frequency
as it gets lower as the streamers grow. The streamers make  tuning like
hitting a moving target!

Tony Greer

In a message dated 10/4/2008 6:31:30 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,