RE: [TCML] New Coil - Any glaring errors I have made?

Hello.
Thanks everyone for their replies and the points raised are duly noted and
now incorporated into the design.
One point got me thinking and I wondered if anyone had tried it. If the
either the Primary, or the secondary, were arranged so that they could be
raised or lowered whilst the coil is actually running, via a long insulated
pole, the coupling could be optimised easily.

A simple Plexiglas cam that is a stiff friction fit, and could be turned by
an external pole, could bear against the underside of one of the two coils
that are free to move up and down vertically.

No ...no..just day dreaming...I know - trying to run before I can
walk..............<smile>

Philip