Re: [TCML] lost cheesehead hat

Hi DC,

I didn't remember seeing it during the Teslathon. The only one I saw was mine, and it came home pretty depleted. I arrived around 11, so it went missing before that.

David E Weiss

In the storeroom I had a cheese head hat with a plasma sphere atop it.  It
was very similar to Dave Weiss's hat but didn't have the
talk activated laser beam.

I think someone took it by accident thinking perhaps it was part of my $25
sale of used parts deal.

If you have it please advise off list. I was repairing it for a friend and
now it's missing.

Anyone see someone walking around with a cheesehead hat, large rat, green
eyes, and plasma sphere?
If so please advise off list.

Dr. Resonance