Re: [TCML] The Development of the Alternator Powered Tesla Coil

URLs appear to be nonfunctional, will resubmit;
Three Wire/ Dual Channel Scoping of 3 phase Alternator between phases 2 and 3.
http://deanostoybox .com/temp/ Picture%20143. jpg
http://deanostoybox.com/temp/Picture%20143.jpg

I use Open office.org for wordpad program and for some reason when edit/copy and paste function is used it has put three spaces in between the URL name. I will post these without the spaces to see if they work.

Phase Angle Change between phases 2 & 3 with Pole Pig Ferromagnetic Resonance

http://deanostoybox.com/temp/Picture%20146.jpg

Near 180 phase shift referenced to neutral angle in time

http://deanostoybox.com/temp/Picture%20148.jpg

Car alternator 456 hz TC
http://deanostoybox.com/temp/DSCN3889.JPG

Sorry about the length of this post, however it may give coilers a new avenue of exploration.
HDN