[TCML] TC Newbie

Hi there, I'm pretty desperate to make my first tesla coil for a graphics
project (don't ask). I can handle getting all the components I need except
for a neon sign or Oil Burner ignition transformer. I have next to no
budget, and buying from ebay is not an option (very tight, fast approaching
deadline). I live in London and can probably budget on £40 (though
preferably as much less as possible). My email in tonedeafmessiah@xxxxxxxxxx

Help me Tesla Coil Mailing List, you're my only hope!

Thanks a lot in advance for any help anyone could offer,

Regards,

Matthew Gaffen