Re: [TCML] 1KVA Pole Pigs?

One of our local electric co-ops employs 1.5kVA pole pigs, and I also mailed an eBay listing for a bunch of them to TCML a few years back:
http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2006/Jan/msg00821.html

T&R also lists quite a few pole pigs in the <3kVA range.  Not that that helps anybody ;->>

They're usually used out in the boonies to power very small loads (e.g., a warning signal or sign illumnation) where no existing larger transformer can be borrowed from.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE