[TCML] JavaTC gap setting

In the "static gap design" section of JavaTc  I have been entering my gap as
having two electrodes 0.75 inch diameter, and with a 0.178 inch spark gap.
The program then tells me that my voltage will be 14,102v when it fires
(correct figure to aim for  with a 10k RMS NST). However mine is a sucker
gap and in the centre of each of my 0.75 inch electrode is a 0.354 inch
central hole (for the suction).

How is this going to affect the gaps firing voltage? Do I need to ignore the
JavaTc figure and go slightly larger or smaller?

(I also have a Terry and safety gap protection for the NST)

Regards

Philip