RE: [TCML] Hot-Streamer.com - Finished!, but far from dead!! :D -DVDs!!

I can mail out copies as well -- received them a few days ago but my
satellite dish crapped out and have been offline for a week.

I am planning to host the entire lot but this will not happen for a few
weeks -- got to fix a bunch of links.

Dave