From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason Johnson
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:44 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Tesla's spinning egg of Columbus

I know that this topic comes up occasionally on the list, but I just
ran across a neat little video of what is basically described in the
subject line. Other interesting videos from MIT are to be found here
too.

http://techtv.mit.edu/genres/19-engineering/videos/718-physics-demo----magne
tic-motor

Enjoy.