To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: [TCML] HV bushings from Tony Greer / Special Effects Neon

Folks-

My HV bushings arrived yesterday from Tony Greer / Special Effects Neon.

   Just wanted to let everybody know that the ones  Tony sent me are in
great shape! I bought several pairs, and they're all very  functional and
relatively clean. Just a very light coat of rust in places, but no chips on the
porcelain.

   If Tony has any left, I'd suggest you buy some if  want them!

   Even if you don't *need* them, they make for  interesting decorations.
Put a pair on your television, and tell people that they're "rabbit ears" so
you can get the new HDTV signal. ;)

   Thanks for the effort, Tony! You saved a bunch  of perfectly good
porcelain from the landfill.

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities