From: Scott Bogard [mailto:sdbogard@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:34 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] micro tesla coil

Hey guys,
    Does anybody know where one could buy a tiny Tesla coil, preferable
solid state that could make roughly 50-100 kV?  I have a friend who may
want something of this nature for a project and since noise is bad, I
cannot really help him to build one (as I have 0 experience with solid
state.)  Thanks guys.

Scott Bogard.