Re: [TCML] Tesla 40 meters cw transmitter

40 Meters is a common US Ham radio band. There are numerous plans online and
in books showing how to build a CW transmitter for that band. If you need
more power, build a low power model and add an amp if you need to. A quick
Google found tube and transistor based designs. Tesla Coils are usually
wideband emitters and are really more of a noise source than anything else.
HF CW transmitters are quite cheap to build from commonly available cheap
components. Even a small coil will likely cost more to build.