To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: [TCML] Huntsville Area Coilers

Hi Everyone,

I'm a college student at UAH in Huntsville.  I recently became
interested in coiling and I have built my first coil, sorta.  It's a
work in progress, and it's an understatement to say that it performs
poorly.

I'm interested to know if there are any other coilers in the
Huntsville / North Alabama area who might be interested in helping me
improve this design.  I live in an apartment, so it's impossible to
have all the right tools, etc to get the job done properly.

Thanks,

Phillip Slawinski