Re: [TCML] Taming the Beast: Inductive Ballast vs. Variac, PFC

If I understand your question correctly, phasing is used with synchro RSGs.
I don't use any phasing with async.  I found around 400-450 pps gives a wild
spark, however, sometimes with Big Bruiser the sparks are slightly longer at
120 PPS.  Depends what you after is overall looks.

Dr. Resonance