Re: [TCML] Tuning a new coil : Reality vs JAVATC

Which brings to mind a question.

Bart --- do you account for streamer length in JAVATC, ie, do you add some
topload capacitance to give the best pri configuration based on added
streamer capacitance, or does it just do distributed capacitance and topload
capacitance in the calc?

Dr. Resonance