Re: [TCML] kVA Effects on History Channel

> Is the DVD that they have the same episode that was watched by the group?
   Probably.  The only ones who know fersure are History Channel:
    www.history.com

> I missed the first show and the second one never happened.
> Does anyone know if it will be re-broadcast?
   Almost certainly, but perhaps not for 'months'.
   Casual glance around web site shows: not in the next few weeks.
   That site, and others, allow setting searches on upcoming
   shows.  An inquiry at history.com MIGHT be useful.  Or not,
   given the scheduling vagaries already exhibited.

   (Some of the 'History' was real iffy.  A notable, if trivial,
    example was the 'Tesla' lamps 'invented' for the Columbian
    Exposition.  These were invented by "Sawyer-Mann" and used
    only to sidestep Edison's patents.  cf: Wizard, by
    Marc Seifer, p 119, for one.  I don't propose to pick the
    rest of Mad Electricity apart: suffice it to say the
    probable version can be pieced together...)

   best
    dwp