Re: [TCML] Greetings from new coiler in Australia

Welcome David,

You will find several list members  within a mere 1,500 miles of you ;^))

A quick look through my old emails  turns up several coilers Downunder. Some
of these may not be current, but  FWIW:

_pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx) ,
_rcopini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:rcopini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _pete.richards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:pete.richards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ,  _free0076@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:free0076@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _bb@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bb@xxxxxxxxxx) ,
_claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,   the_fetus@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
the_fetus@xxxxxxxxxxx) , _jetmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jetmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ,
_bidmeadp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bidmeadp@xxxxxxxxxxxx) ,
_ronfleshman@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ronfleshman@xxxxxxxxx) , _ruben.peterstc@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ruben.peterstc@xxxxxxxxx)

Matt D.

In a message  dated 5/21/08 9:29:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,