RE: [TCML] microwave oven caps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatstone_bridge

Replace the battery with an oscillator (100KHz or so). Put your Cap at Rx
and use a pot for R2.

You do not need a sine wave, a 555 chip would work well here.
http://www.talkingelectronics.com/html/SquareWaveOsc.html

Any sort of multimeter (digital or analog) works for Vg

When it zeros out, the resistance of R2 equals the reactance of your Cap at
the oscillating frequency.

Dave

Checked by AVG.
6:45 AM