RE: [TCML] PFC Question (again)

Let me see if I understand this.  You added a 700 uF PFC cap to the primary side of the unloaded PT.

I don't think this is surprising.  Since the PT is unloaded, it should present only a small reactive load, but the huge PFC cap presents a huge reactive load.  Maybe if the PT was capacitively loaded, driving a TC, it might cancel?  Can you tell that I'm talking just a little bit through my hat ;-) ?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA