RE: [TCML] Variac proximity

Don't worry about it. I have run several variacs for three phase current
and potential with smaller "fine tuning" variacs within inches of each
other......that's twelve on a panel.........without any apparent
interaction. That's the beauty of a toroid wound transformer!

Woo

Kw.  The cabinet would contain two variacs, a main 25 nominal amp unit and
within two or three inches of it a smaller unit to phase the SRSG (John
Freau's system). Is there any likelihood of negative interaction due to the
proximity of the two variacs.

_