[TCML] Finally a little organization on the Electrotherapy Museum website...maybe.

Hey all,
In an attempt to actually find things on my website, I've created an index page:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2008/Electrotherapy_index.htm

That will hopefully be completed in the next week or so.  It should make navigation a little easier...I can't find anything on the site and I'm the webmaster.  So hopefully this'll help a bit...

A lot of things have been brewing that are only now coming to a head enough to put on the site...A few new twists on cylindrical Tesla Coils (wax-filled, new variations of top loads), and many of the much needed CAD drawings of the former completed Tesla Coils.  This time there will be more than just 3D renderings, but actual dimensions, blueprints, ready to machine...(something that should have been there from the beginning!).

Jeff