Re: [TCML] Tuning a new coil

If you use JAVATC for the design, the tap will shift less than 1/4 turn.
Best to use a scrap wire pri first and then replace later with copper
tubing.  I usually add one more turn than JAVATC indicates to allow for a
full range of tuning.  I always use 4-5 extra turns on the scrap wire pri to
hit the best res. point.

Dr. Resonance