Re: [TCML] TV Heads UP: Tesla, History Channel, 14 May, 8PM, EDT

Hi David, Jeff, All,

    I also thought the "hardware and light show" was  great. There was a lot
to be learned there for those  unfamiliar with  Tesla. I had some misgivings
watching the "historians" represent all the  tired myths and conspiracy
claptrap on an equal footing with factual  history  I guess it does make for a better
entertainment  program.

Matt D.

In a message dated 5/14/08 10:17:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,