Re: [TCML] MMC construction

Best to avoid any boards with copper on them. Corona and/or high voltage
tracking can occur which causes arcing, and with a 120 mA nst the high
current will definitely melt your board material, or carborize it, thus
making it useless.

A local plastic company can cut you some PE (polyethylene) board to a 9" x
11" dimension x 1/8" thick for a low price.  Check in the yellow pages of
any large city or online.
The bare PE is a great anti-tracking material and you just drill holes where
you need them.  Careful not to use a graphite pencil for layout.  You can
use a magic marker and then erase the lines with alcohol after drilling the
holes.

Dr. Resonance