[TCML] TV Heads UP: Tesla, History Channel, 14 May, 8PM, EDT

Courtesy a heads up originating on the USA-Tesla List:

Check Local Listings as apropos!

Getting off list topic, no follow up please.

> I see a listing for a program about Tesla coming up this week on the
> History Channel.
    Thanks for heads up.

> It is in their 'Modern Marvels' series and is titled 'Mad Electricity'

> My listing shows it on Wednesday May 14 at 8 PM and on Thursday May 15 at
> 12 AM. I am not sure whether that is Central or Eastern time in the USA.
    Almost certainly Eastern.
    Yep.
     www.historychannel.com
    rerun 4 hours later (midnite)

    Minor Note:
     History Channel can be a lot less then accurate, in their
     history...

    (My pet examples omitted as nought to do with Tesla...)

    best
    dwp