Re: [TCML] Primary to Strikerail arc.

Vinnie,
     The same thing happened to me a while back, it never seemed to hurt
anything.  What I think is going on is that your primary is developing a
huge voltage at the very end past the tap (like an autotransformer) and
is arcing to the strike rail as it is grounded.  It probably wasts some
small amount of power, I would simply move the rail up a little higher
to avoid this (I ended up getting rid of the strike rail all together
but that is a "whole nuther' ball of wax".)

Scott Bogard.