Re: [TCML] How to use an arc welder as a ballast?

Thanks for the great reply, bunnykiller! I have also read that I can run two
similar welder in parallel together and increase the ability of the
ballast this way. Would that work to allow me to push the pig harder without
hurting the welders? Thanks again!