To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:55 PM
Subject: [TCML] How to use an arc welder as a ballast?

I am stepping up to pole pigs after years of using NST's. I have read
everything I can find online and for me it seems that an arc welder is the
easiest way to add the current limiting and ballast I need to run the 10kva
pole pig I have. What I can't find is how I need to wire the arc welder up
with the pole pig? Any help on how to wire this would be great, thanks!