Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:54:46 -0700
From: Steve Morton <aimskyhigh@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ralph Zekelman

Chip,

I am sad to report that my uncle, Ralph Zekelman, passed away about two
weeks ago.  I know that he was a member of the Tesla group and don�t know if
this is an appropriate venue to distribute this news, but wanted to let you
know as I don�t have names, addresses, or e-mails of any individual members
that he knew.  Ralph is survived by his brother, Charles Morton of Evanston,
Illinois and my two sisters, Gail Kahn of Chicago and Diana Morton of
Evanston.

There will be no public service.

Steve Morton

Irvine, California