From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of bartb
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:01 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] JAVATC - questions

Hi Dennis,

Javatc is a free download. On the Javatc page near the top is the link
to download the program so you can run it from your computer without the

internet. Here's a direct link (same thing that would be on a cd).

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.zip

Take care,
Bart

otmaskin5@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thank you Bart.? Your answers have cleared up my questions.? I also
got some great help from the good Dr. last night & I think I got it
figured out.? I'll have to work with it some more to confirm that I
really do "got it."? But I gotta tell you, this is an incredible
program.? If you would like to sell a disk with the program on it, I
would be more than glad to kick in?some bucks to help defray your costs
& time in putting this together.? Just let me know how much.? Thank you
for making this awesome tool available to us.? Dennis Hopkinton MA