From: "Stephen J. Hobley" <shobley@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:57:05
Subject: [TCML] Almost there... MMC

In the TC parts kit I ordered there are 12 capacitors - each one is
0.15mf 2000V. I also have a big bag of 10Meg 1/2 Watt bleeder resistors.

How do I go about choosing a wiring configuration? Serial/parallel
etc...
The more sites I read, the more options there seem to be, and the more
confused I get.

I'm starting to work with the Tesla map program, and although it's
really good with numbers, it's not so good at answering my questions :-)

This is the last piece of the puzzle; any help in slotting it into place
would be greatly appreciated.

Steve