Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:58:17 -0700
From: "Jeff W. Parisse" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Giant 13M Eye Candy

Scott you win!

That's a damn close estimate so far for the construction material and labor. That smile face after your name makes me want to check the log files on our server... LOL

BTW... the system(S) are permanent and built for the weather in the region. They are designed to live in the rain, sun and wind.

Our costs are unknown at the moment for reasons Jim pointed out. Our piece of the pie is small compared to all the construction going on in China; two extra coil tower foundations, two power rooms, massive 300kW R.F. ground network, 600 to 800A of company power, etc. All the on-site elements require massive conduiting, rebar, concrete pours, multi-story power rooms and transmission line runs. I'll never know those costs but they too can be estimated accurately.

Jeff