Re: [TCML] JAVATC - questions

Dennis:

Fire me your tel number offlist and I will call you and walk you thru the
program.  It is truly a work of art and is very accurate for almost all
designs.  I strongly urge all beginning coil builders to use it prior to
laying out their hard earned funds building a coil that may not work
properly on initial fire-up.  Bart has done a great service to the entire
Tesla coil community with his hard work on this program.

Dr. Resonance