RE: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

If someone does this, it would be good to know the
actual brand of the tube tested. Sonotube is a brand
name (like Coke) and there are several competing
products available.

In addition to the Megger (also a brand name), how
about placing it in a microwave to see if it gets hot?

Adam