Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

Agreed, hence the questions. It's funny when we say something is conductive. Everything is conductive at some point. It's probably just another one of those areas of being safe rather than sorry. One would need to hipot the ink at a distance and do the same for the non-ink area at the same distance and compare. DC mentioned he used a Meager, so maybe he did something similar to this.

Take care,
Bart

Lau, Gary wrote:
With PVC forms, I remove the printing with Goof-Off solvent, only because it's easy to do and enhances the aesthetics.  I think it's important to accurately report what we know as fact and with there is to back that up, vs. what we assume and just _seems_ reasonable.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA