Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

Bart,

On the question of the coating that you discussed, Is there an
electrical, or other performance behavior that has you preferring
marine varnish?  Or is it just a question of for the application, you
want to make sure you coat things fully, and thus based on price, the
marine varnish simply makes more sense with little to no downside?

Thanks
Mike