Re: [TCML] Bending acrylic

Hi

A tunsten halogen lamp like the kind found in the fuser of a copy machine or
laser printer has worked for me. Just hold the piece a couple of inches from
the lamp and let it heat until it gets soft enough to bend. If you want a
long radius, you will have to move the piece back and forth over the lamp so
the area you want to bend heats evenly. If you are going to use a form (such
as a tin can) it helps to have the form very warm as well.

later
deano