From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ken Willison
Sent: 17 March 2008 15:33
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [TCML] Half Wave Coil

Thanks I was thinking of using it to wind a secondary, I have a coil working
and I am only getting 12" sparks is wound on 4" plastic which is thin wall
white drain pipe about 1/8" wall.  The primary is 1/4" copper tubing flat
coil. have a rotary spark gap 8 contacts I am running it about 1000 rpm.
Have tried a number of things 8" to 12" is all I have been able to get.