RE: [TCML] Andy Lau's Suit

Chriss Angel didn't get hurt.
That was completely staged for dramatic purposes - as per the post DC
Cox made way back when.

Dan

A Shark Suit is or other garment that has separate parts (booties,
gloves,
hood, etc.) is not suitable (ha ha) because the parts can separate. Ask
Chriss Angel who got hurt on camera doing a suit stunt for A&E.

Jeff